Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

Saturday morning Mag took her first Parent-tot class at the Y (new sessions starts in April). She looked just too cute in her little bathing suit (pictures coming soon). From swimming on her back or the side stroke she loved the water. Looks like a got me another water baby!
After swim lessons we went on search for a new dinning room table. All we needed was chairs, but was able to get a great deal from Scotts Furniture on a table from Ashley Furniture (retail price $819). By using cash and with the two day sale we were able to walk out with a kitchen table being delivered to our home FREE for just $446!
That afternoon I joined my ladies in Benton to create three stunning pages using Paper Candy! We had loads of fun and set dates for our next two workshops! I also unveiled CTMH National Scrapbook Day Campaign: Tickled Pink! I will try and upload photos soon of the exclusive kit.
Next we hit the road to Murfreesboro, TN. We went to see my brother-in-law and his family. My youngest niece got baptized Sunday morning. God truly is blessing our family!
Special Offer: Receive your choice of any of the new accents (Pewter Designer Brads, Pretty Pens, Foundry Metal Bookplates, Love Always Journaling Spots, or Flexi Labels) FREE with a purchase of $30 or more.
Don't forget my March order goes off today at 5 p.m. Please email or call me with your orders! Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just started reading your blog. I got the invite to the scrapbooking day through Leslie Houghton. I think my son, Hayden is in your daughter's Parent Tot Class...my husband, Brian usually takes him...my one hour away from the baby each week! Small world.

    ReplyDelete