Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Technique of the Week

Sorry life seems to be moving faster than I can keep up. Sad thing is it is spring break so I am only working 2 of my 5 part time jobs. Any who!I used three sheets of card stock and my acrylix stamps to make my own pattern paper. Using the coordinating Exclusive Ink Pads: Hollyhock, sweetleaf, and desert sand and two circles from "Its a party" and "solo j" I created this pattern paper to highlight this one photo layout.
1. Ink up the circles and random stamp on colonial white cardstock.
2. Cut the cardstock in a 2 x 12 inch strip and 2 1.5 x 1.5 squares.
3. Cut a 1.5 x 1.5 square for the date from colonial white and stamp the date or small title. I used "Classmates Alphabet and Chocolate alphabet for the numbers.
4. Embellish! I also used one of the exclusive "clear shapes"and some hollyhock twill ribbon attached to the photo matt using two garden green brads :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment