Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Foward March!

WOW! Where did February go? This past month has been insane! I began my 5th part time in full swing and saw my CTMH sales sky rocket to over $1000! God is so good and He has been blessing us beyond measure this past month as we have began "Financial Peace" by Dave Ramsey. Awesome study and I encourage EVERYONE to take it.

Also during Feb. it finally SNOWED! Okay, well it made a dusting and we got out of school. I know, I know it wasn't a whole lot, but Jo and I still had fun playing in it! In the picture he is sticking out his tongue trying to catch snowflakes on it. Ever since our "adventure" in the snow he climbs up on the couch to look out the window and ask "Mommy is it snowin?" Bless his heart he will learn soon that living here we won't see much snow. I will post the pages I did for his scrapbook soon. The Aspen Level 2 papers really made his coat pop against the Outdoor Denium and NEW Creme Brulee.
During Feb. we also celebrated Mag's 6 month birthday. She has begun to eat peaches (as seen in the photo) and drink a fruit smoothy every morning now. At last she has also begun sleeping at night. However, whoever coined the phrase "sleeping like a baby" must have either had a really good baby or had no clue. Mag has struggled sleeping at night for the longest, but now with a full belly it seems that the every hour wake up calls might ceased. Now she just needs to cut some teeth!
Last night I was blessed to pitch a blanket tent and eat dinner with my son in the living room floor. We enjoyed "dinosaur eggs" and sprite as we spent a few moments just eating a simple meal a little differently. Just remember you don't have to wait to Christmas or Easter to take pictures and scrap, but enjoy those everyday moments that nurture and foster relationships for the rest of your lives!
On another note: Over the last month I have gotten to enjoy the many perks of being a Close to my Heart Consultant. Not only do I get to share my passion of scrapping with my friends, but God has opened the door for me to enjoy it with many new faces. During the month of Feb. I held another workshop with Tamai and the wonderful ladies in Benton, a gathering at the home of Sarah, and ended the month with an all day crop at Katrina's home. I think I can speak for everyone that attended one of the three events when I say that CTMH offers products that help us all scrapbook and stamp FASTER, SIMPLER, AND EASIER! February was also the kick off for the 25th Anniversary of CTMH! Not only did Jeanette kick off the month with a free stamp set, but I also celebrated my second year with the company. I want to thank each of my many wonderful customers who helped my sales once again hit record highes with over $1000 in sales! I would like to introduce the March Constant Campaign for all new consultants who sign during the month of March (email for more details):

No comments:

Post a Comment