Sunday, March 8, 2009

Celebrate National Scrapbook Day!

And delight in all of the new products I have to show you! My Close to my Heart National Scrapbook Day is actually a 43 hour workshop-style retreat complete with dedicated space for scrapbooking, exclusive gifts and products and the fun of fellow scrapbookers. Arrive at 4pm on Friday and stay until 11 am Sunday!!

The retreat will be held at the brand new beautiful ChooChoo Retreat (www.choochooretreat.com) near Ooltewah. It is fully furnished, sleeps 10 and has plenty of room to crop til you drop. Also, as an added BONUS, I will be teaming up with Creative Memories rep, Leslie Houghton! You will get to learn lots of new and exciting ways to scrapbook, organize your photos, storybooks, etc. Bring your laptop, for there are plenty of outlets around the room and a big-screen TV available as well.


The fee to attend my National Scrapbook Day is just $100. BUT, you can save $15 by registering and making a $25 deposit by April 3rd to hold your spot. Save $25 by paying in full by April 3rd. You will receive exclusive NSD products and an extra thank you gift for paying in advance. In order to keep our costs down, we will be placing everyone in a meal group where 2-3 of you will be responsible for one meal. More details will be mailed to you once you RSVP.


Let me know by April 20th of any products you'd like to order so I can have them there for you. You can shop and order on my Personal Web Site by clicking the link below.

If you can not stay the whole weekend, but would like to spend the day with us on Saturday, your cost would be $55 and include all meals and an exclusive NSD product as well. Please RSVP for this. Spaces are limited ~ don't wait!!

It will be great when you come. It will be even better when you bring a friend! Please RSVP today. Just call or email me for more info. My email is scrapali@bellsouth.net

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment