Wednesday, June 13, 2012

StudioJ - No Limits!

Good Morning all.  I have had the privilege of a few uninterrupted minutes to start my day.  I love summer and I love being able to spend most of my time with my kiddos, but this mommy time is precious.  I wanted to take a few minutes to share one of my favorite StudioJ layouts with you!  As many of you, I am fan of Creating Keepsakes on Facebook and LOVE their inspiration.  I follow Ali Edwards and glen from her Everyday Life album!  Recently I was inspired by a digital layout CK posted on FB.  See below:


After seeing this I knew I wanted to recreate it for my cover page for my Disney Album.  First, I signed into StudioJ (www.scrapali.myctmh.com - products - StudioJ).  Next, I opened a new project and titled it Disney Cover, I looked through all my paper options and choose "Giggles & Grins" - the Disney inspired paper pack.  After selecting the paper pack it will ask you to choose a layout.  To create this layout you must select the "No Limits" layout - this is a member's only exclusive layout.  This will give you two 12 x 12 photo wells.  You can make them journaling, but I advise you don't.  Even if you only want one page, you can then print a 12 x 12 photo at not additional charge. 



Upload the photos you want to use and set to work.  I uploaded two photos, then added my journaling block and a few stickease and accents to create this one of a kind look.


When my layout was finished below is what it looked like when I printed it.  I will post a picture of what I do to the other page (right side).  I plan to use it as a hybrid layout (combining digital and paper scrapbooking) as a closing to my Disney Album. 


No comments:

Post a Comment