Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A book all his own!

Looking for a fun activity to do with your child(ren)? I have the perfect way for you to help them create their own story book! Close to my Heart has white daisy board books! I simply give Josiah pictures from the activities we have done over the summer, scraps from my scrapbook papers, and let him go to town. He loves stamping, adding stickers, and even accents to the pages! This book will last for years to come (as well as most paper books) and the story will be ever changing! Even today he told me of the time he blasted off in space and jumped past the moon.

6 x 6 White Daisy Board Book $6.95Printing of pictures (enough for the whole book) $6
Scraps $5
Time with my boy sharing my passion with him...PRICELESS!

Become a FACEBOOK fan: ScrapAli - Close to my Heart to see additional pictures of his book.

For more details about how to order these cute 6 x 6 albums, comment below!

1 comment:

  1. He has an awesome imagination! He is so fun to listen to!

    ReplyDelete