Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just a few notes...

Tomorrow begins an insane week! From sub-ing, my "sister's" wedding, and scrapbooking I will have little time for much else.

I am sure everyone is loving this warm weather. We finally got to have a pictures taken by Ami and Alison Photography yesterday...long sleeves and 80 degree weather don't really mix, but they assured me we would have some good pics. Should have a few to post in the next week or two. Tonight we also got to enjoy time with some good friends for dinner and playing in the backyard with the kids.

I thought since I had been posting mainly scrapbook pages I would showcase these simple cards. Just a little cardstock and the "Life's a Jungle" Stamp set will put a smile on anyone's face.


Materials: Olive Cardstock and Ink, Black Ink, and a cardbase.










Materials: Goldrush Cardstock and Ink, Black Ink, and a cardbase.

Inside of card reads: You're the best!















Materials: Indian Corn Blue Cardstock and Ink, Black Ink, Olive Ink, Spot on backgrounds Stamp set and a cardbase.

No comments:

Post a Comment