Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Progressive Challege Day #2

It's not too late to join the fun!  Grab some pictures and scroll down to see yesterdays challenge.  Today we will add additional photos and our paper to our base pages!

Day #2: Using your leftover photos from yesterday create a photo strip (you can make it smaller than mine, but I wanted to use the whole photos).

Then add two blocks of color using the cardstock you matted your focal photo.  I added blocks of color to both pages of my layout.  I added a small stripe of Pear carstock to the top of page two above my photo strip then a big block of Cotton Candy cardstock to the bottom.  I then added a small piece of Cotton Candy to the bottom right corner of my page 1.
Where will you put your blocks of color and how big will you make them?

No comments:

Post a Comment